IST frostproof freestanding combination shower.
Inlet connection below ground.
The eye shower is activated by stepping on the foot treadle.
Externally certified according to EN 15154 and ANSI Z 358.1-2014.
Legionella safe eye shower; equipped with water drain behind the valves.
- Pipes and fittings: Stainless steel
- Foot treadle: Stainless steel
- Ball valves and push handles: Stainless steel. Valve stays open after activation
- Sprayhead body shower: Polyethylene (green)
- Sprayheads eye shower: Chrome plated brass, equipped with plastic dust covers
- Cast eye wash inlet: Aluminium
- Inlet connection: 1" BSP
- Flow body shower: 75,7 l/min
- Flow eye shower: 11,4 l/min
- Working pressure: 1,4 – 2,8 Bar
- International safety sign shield
- Installation instructions
Warranty: 2 years warranty on product defects.
The design of the safety showers is focused on providing efficient first-aid in case of accidents. The safest possible situation is created by a combination of a high-quality product and a professional installation. Guidelines for installation can be found here.