This eyeshower can be mounted on the outlet of a water tap.
The water fitting will maintain it's normal operation when the eyeshower is not in use.
Easy operation with lever on the front side.
Valve stays open after activation.
The angle of the sprayheads can be adjusted in the desired position and then be fixed.
Note: To prevent scalding, we recommend mounting this eyewash only on a tap for cold or pre-mixed water, not on a mixer tap.
- Eyewash body: Chrome plated brass
- Sprayheads: Chrome plated brass, equipped with plastic dust covers
- Connection: standard M22 female thread. Several adapters are included
- International safety sign shield
- Several adapters for connection to the spout; M22 male, M24 male, M20 female
- Spanner for fixation and maintenance on the sprayheads
Warranty: 1 year warranty on product defects.
The design of the safety showers is focused on providing efficient first-aid in case of accidents. The safest possible situation is created by a combination of a high-quality product and a professional installation. Guidelines for installation can be found here.